Aetos : studies in honour of Cyril Mango presented to him on April 14, 1998 / edited by Ihor Ševčenko and Irmgard Hutter
- Stuttgart ; Leipzig : B.G. Teubner, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 378 pages, 83 pages of plates, one folded plate in pocket : illustrations, portrait, maps, plans ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mango, Cyril A., Ševčenko, Ihor, and Hutter, Irmgard
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Language Note:
- Contains thirty articles in English, French and German with Greek frequently interspersed.
- Title in Greek romanized, subtitle in English., A second Festschrift presented on the occasion of his 70th birthday., and Contributions by the following scholars: Ch. Bouras, S.A. Boyd, A. Cameron, P. Canart, A. Cutler, G. Dagron, O. Callot, J. Durliat, V. von Falkenhausen, D. Feissel, B. Flusin, C. Foss, A. Guillou, H. Hunger, I. Hutter, E. Jeffreys, A.P. Kazhdan, L.F. Sherry, J. Lefort, P. Magdalino, Ch. A. Maltezou, D. Obolensky, N. Oikonomides, L. Rydén, P. Schreiner, I. Ševčenko, I. Shahîd, J.-P. Sodini, P. Speck, R.W. Thomson, W. Treadgold and D.H. Wright.
- Bibliography Note:
- "List of publications of Cyril Mango": pages [xiii]-xx. and Includes bibliographical references within the various articles.
View MARC record | catkey: 1722291