Quaternary geologic map of the Hatteras 4 0 x 6 0 quadrangle, United States [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; state compilation by Gerald H. Johnson and Pamela C. Peebles ; edited and integrated by Gerald M. Richmond, David S. Fullerton, and David L. Weide ; prepared in cooperation with the College of William and Mary
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1986. and Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 44 x 56 cm, on sheet 76 x 112 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, Gerald H., Peebles, Pamela C., Richmond, Gerald Martin, 1914-, Fullerton, David S., Weide, David L., and College of William & Mary
- Quaternary geologic atlas of the United States and Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1420
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 78 0--W 72 0/N 36 0--N 32 0).
- Includes text, index map, table, ancillary map, and sources of information.
View MARC record | catkey: 1724936