Jewel Cave National Monument / United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Park Service
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 2 sheets : color ; each 25 x 39 cm, on sheets each 28 x 43 cm
- Figure 1. Jewel Cave National Monument -- Figure 2. Wet areas in Jewel Cave.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 103°52ʹ45ʺ--W 103°47ʹ12ʺ/N 43°45ʹ00ʺ--N 43°42ʹ01ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours., Each map shares the same base map in black and white but with information overlaid in red (Figure 1) and red with large black dots (Figure 2)., Also shows the "Mineral Withdrawal Boundary.", "DSC • May 94 • 146 • 20014.", and Shipping list no.: 94-0196-P.
View MARC record | catkey: 1726688