Transactions - American Geophysical Union
- Additional Titles:
- Transactions of the American Geophysical Union
- Washington : American Geophysical Union.
- Physical Description:
- 49 volumes : illustrations ; 25 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Continued By:
- Continued in Part By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1 (1920)-v. 49 (Dec. 1968).
- Publication Frequency:
- Quarterly. 19__-1968.
Frequency varies. 1918-19__.
- Vol. for 1920 reprinted from v. 6, no. 10 of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences as National Research Council Reprint and circular series, no. 11.
- Special Numbering:
- Transactions for 1922, 1924 not published.
The 3d, and 5th annual meetings were devoted to discussion, there being no scientific papers presented; therefore these transactions were not printed but were memeographed for limited distribution only.
Vols. for 1929-30 issued in combined form.
- Issuing Body:
- "Transactions [of the] American Geophysical Union".
- Complexity Note:
- The Transactions of the 2d (called Scientific papers), 4th, 6th-9th annual meetings were published as Bulletin of the National Research Council.
Vols. 38, no. 4-v. 43, no. 3 include: IGY bulletin, no. 1-62; vols. 43, no. 3-v. 46, no. 2 include IG bulletin, no. 62-96; v. 48-49, no. 2 include IHD bulletin, no. 1-6.
View MARC record | catkey: 172670