Green marketing : a case study of the sub-industry in Turkey / Ayca Can Kirgiz
- Kirgiz, Ayca Can
- Basingstoke, Hampshire : Palgrave Macmillan, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 online resource)
- Palgrave pivot
- 1. Sustainable Green Marketing -- 2. Green Marketing Mix -- 3. Green Consumers and Marketing -- 4. The Turkish Automotive Sub-Industry -- 5. A Case From Turkey: SA-BA.
- Environmental issues are becoming increasingly relevant to businesses and their planning and strategies. This has led to the evolution of 'Green Thinking' marketing which is conscious of, and sensitive to, the environment. Green Marketing examines the concept of 'Green Marketing' using examples from Turkey and the rest of the world. The book examines Sa-ba Inc as a case study which is among the pioneering enterprises in Turkey's automotive sub-industry and its green marketing strategies.
- 9781137535894 electronic bk. and 113753589X electronic bk.
View MARC record | catkey: 17277428