Department of Energy fiscal year 1979 authorization (energy conservation) : hearings before the Subcommittee on Energy Conservation and Regulation of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-fifth Congress, second session on S. 2692, a bill to authorize appropriations for the civilian programs of the Department of Energy for fiscal year 1979, and for other purposes, April 13, 14, 18, 20, and 21, 1978
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Energy Conservation and Regulation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office,  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 1,507 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Date of publication appears as 1978. and "Publication no. 95-174."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17277587