DOJ IG : handling of sexual harassment and misconduct allegations : hearing before the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, April 14, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Additional Titles:
- Department of Justice Inspector General : handling of sexual harassment and misconduct allegations
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 93 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline Women and the law
- United States. Drug Enforcement Administration—Officials and employees—Discipline
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation—Officials and employees—Discipline
- Sexual harassment in law enforcement—Government policy—United States
- Prostitution—Government policy—United States
- Misconduct in office—United States
- "Serial no. 114-17."
View MARC record | catkey: 17278312