Health Professions Educational Assistance Amendments of 1971. Part 2 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Public Health and Environment of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-second Congress, first session on H.R. 703 (and similar bills), bills to encourage medical personnel to practice in shortage areas : H.R. 4171, H.R. 4155, H.R. 5614, H.R. 5767, and H.R. 7765, bills pertaining to health manpower training : H.R. 4145, a bill to establish a National Health Manpower Commission : H.R. 4156 (and identical bills), H.R. 4618 (and identical bills), and H.R. 7707, bills pertaining to nurse manpower training and H.R. 7736, a bill to extend student loans and scholarships, April 2,3, 20, 21 22, 23, 27, 28, and 29, 1971
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Public Health and Environment
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1971. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, pages 523-1,076) : illustrations, maps, portraits
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- "Serial no. 92-11."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17278388