Rebuilding after the storm : lessening impacts and speeding recovery : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, January 27, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 102 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency—Rules and practice
- National Emergency Management Association
- Disaster relief—United States—Finance
- Disaster relief—Finance—Law and legislation—United States
- Emergency management—United States
- Hazard mitigation—United States—Finance
- Government lending—United States
- Regional planning—Social aspects—United States
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17278511