Alaska Native Commission report : joint oversight hearing before the Committee on Resources, House of Representatives, and Committee on Energy and Natural Resources and Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session on the final report of the Federal-State Alaska Natives Commission dated 1994, to examine the recommendations proposed, and how the problems of Native Alaskans can be improved through better federal and state programs, November 16, 1995--Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 311 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- "Serial no. 104-52."
View MARC record | catkey: 17278997