Economic Development Reauthorization Act of 1994 : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session on S. 2257, a bill to amend the Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965 to reauthorize economic development programs, and for other purposes, August 11, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 126 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.HRG.103-763
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17279110