Review of the report "Alternatives for management of late-successional forests of the Pacific Northwest" by the Scientific Panel on Late-Successional Forest Ecosystems. Part 1, October 8, 1991 : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Forests, Family Farms, and Energy of the Committee on Agriculture and the Subcommittee on National Parks and Public Lands of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Forests, Family Farms, and Energy
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 134 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on National Parks and Public Lands
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 102-50 (Committee on Agriculture)."
'Serial no. 102-JH-9 (Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs).'
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17279435