S. 1--unfunded mandates : joint hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs and the Committee on the Budget, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session on S. 1, to curb the practice of imposing unfunded federal mandates on states and local governments; to strengthen the partnership between the federal government and state, local and tribal governments; to end the imposition, in the absence of full consideration by congress, of federal mandates on state, local, and tribal governments without adequate funding, in a manner that may displace other essential governmental priorities; and to ensure that the federal government pays the costs incurred by those governments in complying with certain requirements under federal statutes and regulations, and for other purposes, January 5, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Unfunded mandates
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996., Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 159 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Budget
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 104-392
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17279453