Yakima River Basin and Canyon Ferry : hearings before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Natural Resources, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session on H.R. 1690, to authorize certain elements of the Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project, and for other purposes : H.R. 1477, to provide for the management of lands and recreational resources at Canyon Ferry Recreational Area, Montana, and for other purposes, hearings held in Washington, DC, September 23, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994., Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 343 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 103-53."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17279570