Report of the re-trial of Leyla Zana and three other Kurdish former parliamentarians before No. 1 Ankara State Security Court on 23 May, 20 June, 18 July, 15 August, 15 September, 17 October and 21 November 2003 / a report published by the International Commission of Jurists' (ICJ) Centre for the Independence of Judges and Lawyers (CIJL) with the contribution of the Chambers of Lord Gifford, QC.
- Additional Titles:
- ICJ/CIJIL Report of the re-trial of Leyla Zana and three other Kurdish former parliamentarians before Ankara's State Security Court
- Geneva, Switzerland : International Commission of Jurists, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (27 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Centre for the Independence of Judges and Lawyers
International Commission of Jurists (1952- )
- HeinOnline International Commission of Jurists library
HeinOnline world trials
HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- Zana, Leyla, 1961-—Trials, litigation, etc
- Sadak, Selim—Trials, litigation, etc
- Dicle, Hatip—Trials, litigation, etc
- Doğan, Orhan—Trials, litigation, etc
- Legislators—Civil rights—Turkey
- Political prisoners—Turkey
- Kurds—Civil rights—Turkey
- Kurds—Turkey—Politics and government—20th century
- Political crimes and offenses—Turkey—Cases
- "October 2004."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17279746