Federal sentencing : the basics
- Washington, DC : United States Sentencing Commission, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States Sentencing Commission
- The evolution of federal sentencing since the 1980s -- Overview of the federal sentencing process -- The nature of a federal sentence -- Basic guideline application -- Appellate review of sentences -- Violations of the conditions of probation and supervised release -- Guideline amendment process -- A brief overview of federal sentencing data -- Conclusion.
- "Jointly prepared in August 2015 by the Office of the General Counsel and the Office of Education and Sentencing Practice."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0052-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 31-39).
View MARC record | catkey: 17280569