Endangered civilizations. Hide and seek in Borneo : The Punan of Kalimantan / Samarka Productions and arc'H Organisation present ; [directed by Alain Bourrillon, Gilberto Azevedo].
- Paris : 10 Francs, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (52 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Azevedo, Gilberto, Bourrillon, Alain, Bensoussan, Pascal, Granville, Gary, ArcH'Organisation, and Samarka Productions
- Language Note:
- In English.
- The Punan are not relentless headhunters like their terrible neighbours, the Dayaks, but instead non-violent nomads hiding in the heart of the Borneo jungle. Behind their outwardly primitive lifestyle lies a system of abstract, subtle and mystic beliefs. And so the search begins for our camera crew in the middle of the Borneo jungle, threading their way through the forest, through what the Punan call the Kingdom of Illusion and Moving Space. 'Hide and Seek in Borneo' is a film about a people who have rejected our way of life, and who only accept contact with the outside world for a limited amount of time.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 11, 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 17281996