Civil engineering procedure / Institution of Civil Engineers
- Corporate Author:
- Institution of Civil Engineers (Great Britain)
- London : ICE Publishing, 
- Seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 174 pages ; 22 cm
- Preface to the seventh edition -- Drafting panel and acknowledgements -- Civil engineering projects -- Concept and promotion of a civil engineering project -- Feasibility -- Project strategy -- Design -- Civil engineering construction contracts -- Planning and control of construction -- Construction management organisation -- Inspection, testing, commissioning and handover -- Operation, maintenance and asset management -- Building information modelling (BIM) -- Appendices -- Index.
- Civil Engineering Procedure, Seventh edition is the essential reference for student and graduate engineers. It offers comprehensive, expert guidance on every key stage of an engineering project, from conception and development through to completion and handover-- Publisher.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 151-154) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 2015
View MARC record | catkey: 17282810