Bardo (In Extremis).
- [Durham, North Carolina] : American Dance Festival, [199-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (10 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Rosenberg, Douglas
- This work by director Douglas Rosenberg, a regular collaborator with contemporary choreographers, is a collection of three dances created specifically for the camera. Each work features Rosenberg's lyrical camera work and suspends the choreography within an elegant frame. The dances for the camera featured on this tape include works by internationally respected dance artists; "Wind" with Eiko and Koma, "Bardo (In Extremis)" with Molissa Fenley, and "My Grandfather Dances" with Anna Halprin.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 23, 2015).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Performed Duke University. Duke Recording Studio. and Recorded Durham, North Carolina 1996.
View MARC record | catkey: 17283256