Our man in Tehran / a film by Drew Taylor & Larry Weinstein
- New York, NY : First Run Features, [date of publication not identified]
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (86 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor, Drew, 1982-, Weinstein, Larry, and First-Run Features (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- In 1979, the Iranian Revolution erupted. During this upheaval, the US Embassy and its personnel were seized by militants, while six diplomatic personnel managed to escape and find refuge courtesy of Canadian Ambassador Ken Taylor and his staff. Through their words and others' from that time, the events of that crisis are told as Canada found itself in the midst of an international intrigue that defied all conventional understanding. All this culminated in the Canadian government devising a way with CIA assistance to smuggle the fugitives out in an operation that would provide some hope during a dark time in American history.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 19, 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 17283348