Formal Methods: Foundations and Applications [electronic resource] : 18th Brazilian Symposium, SBMF 2015, Belo Horizonte, Brazil, September 21-22, 2015, Proceedings / edited by Márcio Cornélio, Bill Roscoe
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 195 pages 62 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Cornelio, Marcio, Roscoe, A. W., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Model Checking -- Hard-wiring CSP Hiding: Implementing Channel Abstraction to Generate Verified Concurrent Hardware -- Instantiation Reduction in Iterative Parameterised Three-Valued Model Checking -- Languages and Semantics -- Mobile CSP -- Evaluating the Assignment of Behavioral Goals to Coalitions of Agents -- Towards Reasoning in Dynamic Logics with Rewriting Logic: the Petri-PDL Case -- Refinement and Verification -- Refinement strategies for Safety-Critical Java -- Verifying Transformations of Java programs using Alloy.-A Mechanized Textbook Proof of a Type Unification Algorithm -- Testing and Evaluation -- Automatic generation of test cases and test purposes from natural language -- Time Performance Formal Evaluation of Complex Systems -- Test Case Generation from Natural Language Requirements using CPN Simulation.
- This book constitutes revised selected papers from the 18th Brazilian Symposium on Formal Methods, SBMF 2015, which took place in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, in September 2015. The 11 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 25 submissions. They were organized in topical sections named: model checking; languages and semantics; refinement and verification; testing and evaluation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 17284482