Trusted Systems [electronic resource] : 7th International Conference, INTRUST 2015, Beijing, China, December 7-8, 2015, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Moti Yung, Jianbiao Zhang, Zhen Yang
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 235 pages 55 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Yung, Moti, Zhang, Jianbiao, Yang, Zhen, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9565
- Aspects of trusted computing systems -- Trusted modules -- Platforms -- Networks, services and applications -- Encryptions and signatures -- Security model -- Trusted technologies -- Software and system security.
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Trusted Systems, INTRUST 2015, held in Beijing, China, in December 2015. The revised 12 full papers presented have been carefully reviewed and selected from 29 submissions. They are devoted to all aspects of trusted computing systems, including trusted modules, platforms; networks, services and applications. The papers are organized in the following sections: encryptions and signatures; security model; trusted technologies; software and system security.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 17284591