Influences of Electric Vehicles on Power System and Key Technologies of Vehicle-to-Grid [electronic resource] / by Canbing Li, Yijia Cao, Yonghong Kuang, Bin Zhou
- Li, Canbing
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 105 pages 46 illustrations, 18 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Cao, Yijia, Kuang, Yonghong, Zhou, Bin, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Power Systems, 1612-1287
- Influences of EVs on Power System by Improving the Microclimate -- The Response of EV Charging Loads to TOU Price -- The Response of EV Charging Loads to the Grid Voltage -- The Response of Large-Scale EV Charging Loads to Frequency -- The Asynchronous Response of Small-Scale Charging Facilities to Grid Frequency -- Analysis on Typical Schemes of the Integration of EV Charging Facilities into the Grid -- EV Charging Facility Planning.
- This book analyzes the influence of electric vehicles on microclimate and the indirect influence on power load from a unique perspective. It discusses different aspects of Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology, including large and small-scale charging infrastructures, and describes the effect on electricity price, voltage, frequency and other key V2G technologies. It introduces various aspects of the influence of electric vehicles on the power grids and the control strategies for achieving economic, safe and steady grid operation using V2G technologies. This book is suitable for senior undergraduates and postgraduates majoring in electrical, transportation, or environmental engineering, as well as other related professionals.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 17284636