The immune / Doc Lucky Meisenheimer
- Meisenheimer, Lucky J.
- Orlando, FL : LJS & S Pub., 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 342 pages ; 24 cm
- A biological crisis of epic proportions threatens the world. Genetically manufactured creatures, called airwars, attack and kill at random. Despite having captured and sequestered the airwar's creator, a hastily formed world government appears to be more effective in consolidating power than in managing the crisis. Hope emerges when a navy admiral discovers there are individuals born genetically immune to the deadly stings of the creatures. As the "immunes" struggle to protect humanity, they bemoan escalating governmental control. There is, however, one key immune with the intelligence and leadership to look beyond the crisis. As the government unfolds its secret plans to end the crisis, the future of humanity may well rest on his shoulders.
- 9780966761221 (hardcover)
- Science Fiction Collection.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Gift of Lyman Tower Sargent; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 17287270