Draft environmental impact statement for the Buckman Water Diversion Project / Santa Fe National Forest and Taos Field Office of the BLM in Santa Fe County, New Mexico
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Southwestern Region
- [Albuquerque, N.M.] : United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southwestern Region ; [Sante Fe, N.M.] : United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, New Mexico State Office, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 205 pages) : illustrations, maps (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. New Mexico State Office, United States. Bureau of Land Management. Taos Field Office, and Santa Fe National Forest (Agency : U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- A 13.92/2:B 85/DRAFT
- Water diversion—Environmental aspects—New Mexico—Santa Fe County
- Water-supply—Environmental aspects—New Mexico—Santa Fe County
- Municipal water supply—Environmental aspects—New Mexico—Santa Fe.
- Municipal water supply—Environmental aspects—New Mexico—Las Campanas
- Rio Grande (Colo.-Mexico and Tex.)—Environmental conditions
- Santa Fe National Forest (N.M.)
- Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 10, 2016).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 199-202) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 17287937