Depositional environments of the Upper Triassic Chinle Formation in the eastern San Juan Basin and vicinity, New Mexico / by Russell F. Dubiel. Trace fossils and mollusks from the upper member of the Wanakah Formation, Chama Basin, New Mexico : evidence for a lacustrine origin / by Jennie L. Ridgley. Stratigraphy, facies, and paleotectonic history of Mississippian rocks in the San Juan Basin of northwestern New Mexico and adjacent areas / by Augustus K. Armstrong and Lee D. Holcomb
- Dubiel, Russell F.
- Additional Titles:
- Mississippian, Triassic, and Jurassic rocks, San Juan Basin, New Mexico and Trace fossils and mollusks from the upper member of the Wanakah Formation, Chama Basin, New Mexico: evidence for a Lacustrine origin
- [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
[Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (71 unnumbered pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Armstrong, Augustus K., Ridgley, Jennie L., Holcomb, Lee D., and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.3:1808-B-D
- Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17288280