Economic espionage and trade secret theft : are our laws adequate for today's threats? : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, May 13, 2014
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 107 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.113-780
Serial no. J-113-59 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Business intelligence—United States
- Cyber intelligence (Computer security)—United States
- Espionage—Law and legislation—United States
- Trade secrets—Law and legislation—United States
- Computer crimes—Law and legislation—United States
- Computer crimes—United States—Prevention
- Intellectual property infringement—United States—Prevention
- Title from title screen (viewed on March 23, 2016).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
"Serial no. J-113-59."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17288678