Nominations of the 113th Congress, second session : hearing before the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, July 22 and December 4, 2014
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Nominations of the One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 105 pages).
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.V 64/4:S.HRG.113-766
- Title from title screen (viewed on March 2, 2016).
July 22, 2014: Robert A. McDonald to be Secretary, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs; December 4, 2014: Leigh A. Bradley to be General Counsel, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
View MARC record | catkey: 17288716