Census 2010. Redistricting [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Also called: Redistricting 2010
- East Brunswick, NJ : GeoLytics, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- GeoLytics, Inc
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restricted to institutions with a site license.
- Contains Census 2010 redistricting data. Includes the following tables: P1. Race; P2. Hispanic/Latino, and not Hispanic/Latino by Race; P3. Race for the Population 18 Years and Over; P4. Hispanic/Latino, and not Hispanic/Latino by Race for Those 18 and Older; H1. Occupancy Status of Housing Units. Data cover all of the following geographies: Nation, State, County, City/Town, Congressional District, Tract, Block Groups, Blocks, Place, County Subdivision (CMD, CCD), Elementary School District, Secondary School District, Unified School District, American Indian Area/Alaskan Native Area/Hawaiian Home Land (Native Lands), State Legislative District - Lower Chamber, State Legislative District - Upper Chamber, Voting District, Metropolitan Statistical Area, Micropolitan Statistical Area, and Metropolitan Division. Users can also run radii from a Latitude/Longitude coordinate.
- Related Titles:
- Geolytics time series package
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scales differ.
- Title from caption (viewed Sept. 26, 2012).
Part of the Geolytics Time Series Package.
View MARC record | catkey: 17289542