CensusCD 1980 in 2000 geographies [electronic resource].
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to users affiliated with the licensed institutions.
- "Allows users to access US Census data from 1980 and easily compare it with the 2000 Census data. It is the first and only source of Census data from 1980 that is expressed at all of the 2000 Long Form geographies. The CensusCD 1980 in 2000 Boundaries contains both the 1980 Long Form (STF-3) and Short Form (STF-1) datasets. It includes detailed demographic data about topics such as population, household structure, income, poverty, education level, employment, housing costs, immigration, and other variables. The 1980 in 2000 Boundaries is an invaluable resource for policy makers, community organizations, and researchers who want to analyze the changes that have occurred in the U.S. from 1980 to 2000"--Geolytics.com.
- Related Titles:
- GeoLytics time series package
- Remote-access version of : GeoLytics censusCD 1980 long form in 2000 boundaries.
Title from main screen (viewed on July 29, 2009).
Part of the GeoLytics Time Series Package.
- Type of File/Data:
- Numeric data and mapping software.
- Other Forms:
- Also available on DVD-ROM.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
"To use GeoLytics Online Demographic Data and Maps you must use Microsoft Internet Explorer as your web browser"--Geolytics.com.
View MARC record | catkey: 17289555