Higher education reconsidered : executing change to drive collective impact / edited by Jason E. Lane ; foreword by Nancy L. Zimpher
- Albany : State University of New York Press, 2015.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Lane, Jason E. and Zimpher, Nancy L.
- SUNY series, ciritical issues in higher education
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 Collective Leadership in Higher Education: Moving from Competition to Collaboration to Impact / Taya L. Owens -- ch. 2 The Inconvenient Truth about Change Management: Why It Isn't Working and What to Do about It / Carolyn Aiken -- ch. 3 From Perpetuation to Innovation: Breaking through Barriers to Change in Higher Education / Jonathan S. Gagliardi -- ch. 4 The Rise of Collective Impact / Nancy L. Zimpher -- ch. 5 Using Design Thinking to Drive Collective Impact in Higher Education / Virajita Singh -- ch. 6 The Albany Promise Story: How a Community Came Together to Go All-in on Education Reform / Juliette Price -- ch. 7 What Large-scale Change Looks Like and How to Get There: Theories of Action / David Leonhardt.
- 9781438459547 electronic bk. and 1438459548 electronic bk.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2015
View MARC record | catkey: 17289557