The tempting of Paul Chester / by Alice and Claude Askew, authors of "The Shulamite."
- Askew, Alice, 1874-1917
- New York : R.F. Fenno & Company, 18 East 17th Street ; London : T. Fisher Unwin, 
- Physical Description:
- vi, 343 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Askew, Claude, T. Fisher Unwin (Firm), and R.F. Fenno & Company
Full Text available online
- Date of publication suggested by a reviewed in the Boston Globe, Feb. 5, 1910., Publisher's advertisement on p. ., Title page printed in red and black., and Rare Books copy is one of the specimens collected by book artist Richard Minsky during the course of his research on American decorated publisher's bindings issued between 1872-1929.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Helen F. Faust Special Collection Libraries Endowment; 2015. and Rare Books copy: Purchased from Richard Minsky, book artist; 2015.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Minsky, R. Amer. decorated publishers' bindings, v. 3, p. 26
View MARC record | catkey: 17291387