- Techies Ser. up
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation In his late 50s, Larry Ellison is the exception to every rule in the software industry. Slick and wild, he is equally famous for being founder and chairman of the multi-billion-dollar Oracle Corporation as he is for just being himself. He's the crazy character who spends as much time in the cockpit of one of his many stunt planes as he does in the boardroom. He craves attention, wears expensive suits, and has been married and divorced three times. Larry was adopted when just a baby and had a very difficult childhood. By thirty years old he was divorced and penniless. After a variety of jobs in the computer industry, Ellison and some friends started their own company. By 1982 it became Oracle Systems Corporation, and soon later it became incredibly profitable.
076131962X (Library Binding)
- Interest Age:
- 10-up Lerner Publishing Group
- Interest Grade:
- 5-up Lerner Publishing Group
- Audience Notes:
- Trade Lerner Publishing Group
View MARC record | catkey: 17295455