Nineteenth-century literature criticism. Volume 215 [electronic resource] / Kathy D. Darrow, editor
- Detroit, Mich. : Gale, 2009.
- Additional Creators:
- Darrow, Kathy D.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Gavriil Romanovich Derzhavin, 1743-1816 -- George Henry Lewes, 1817-1878 -- Anthony Trollope, 1815-1882.
- Presents literary criticism on the works of nineteenth-century writers of all genres, nations, and cultures. Critical essays are selected from leading sources, including published journals, magazines, books, reviews, diaries, broadsheets, pamphlets, and scholarly papers. Criticism includes early views from the author's lifetime as well as later views, including extensive collections of contemporary analysis.
- Derzhavin, Gavriil Romanovich, 1743-1816
- Lewes, George Henry, 1817-1878
- Trollope, Anthony, 1815-1882
- Russian literature—19th century
- European literature—19th century
- American literature—19th century
- English literature—19th century
- Literature—Stories, plots, etc
- Literature—History and criticism
- Literature—History and criticism—Theory, etc
- Literature—History and criticism—Early works to 1800
- Literature, Modern—History and criticism—Theory, etc
- Literature, Modern—19th century
- Literature, Modern—19th century—History and criticism
- Original Version:
- Original: 488 p.
View MARC record | catkey: 17296319