The Palestinians [electronic resource]
- Carew-Miller, Anna
- Broomall : Mason Crest Publishers April 2003
- Physical Description:
- 112,128 p. ill 09.500 x 07.500 in.
- Modern Middle East Nations and Their Strategic Place in the World Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The books in the Modern Middle East Nations series are written for junior high and high school students. They take a careful look at 25 countries-the members of the Arab League and other Middle East Nations-providing information on the people who live in that country as well as the geography, history, economy, politics, major cities, cultural beliefs and events, and relations with other Arab nations and with the rest of the world. Each book is 112 to 128 pages long, and includes 3 to 4 color maps and about 40 color photographs. The books also include a chronology, a glossary of terms, a list of books for further reading as well as Internet resources for more information, and an index. Each of the books have been carefully reviewed by the staff of the Foreign Policy Research Institute, an internationally known organization devoted to the study of Middle Eastern politics and culture.
- 9781590845134 and 1590845137 (Library Binding)
- Interest Age:
- 12-up Mason Crest Publishers
- Interest Grade:
- 7-up Mason Crest Publishers
- Audience Notes:
- Young Adult Audience Mason Crest Publishers
View MARC record | catkey: 17296598