Short story criticism. Volume 202 [electronic resource] / Lawrence J. Trudeau, editor
- Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, Cengage Learning, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 474 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Trudeau, Lawrence J., 1955-
- Literature resource center
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Robert E. Howard, 1906-1936 : American short-story writer, poet, and novelist -- Edgar Allan Poe, 1809-1849 : Entry devoted to the short story "The Fall of the House of Usher" (1839).
- Presents literary criticism on the works of short-story writers of all nations, cultures, and time periods. Critical essays are selected from leading sources, including published journals, magazines, books, reviews, diaries, newspapers, pamphlets, and scholarly papers.
- 9781569957264 (print)
- "ISSN 0895-9439." and "Criticism of the works of short fiction writers."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 17297797