Nominations of Robert E. Herzstein, C. Moxley Featherston, William M. Fay, Charles R. Simpson, Edna Parker, and Sheldon V. Ekman : hearings before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, and the Subcommittee on International Trade, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session on the nominations of Robert E. Herzstein to be Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade, C. Moxley Featherston for reappointment as judge of the U.S. Tax Court, William M. Fay for reappointment as judge of the U.S. Tax Court, Charles R. Simpson for reappointment as judge of the U.S. Tax Court, Edna G. Parker to be judge of the U.S. Tax Court, Sheldon V. Ekman to be judge of the U.S. Tax Court, April 29, May 12 and 14, 1980
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 80 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Subcommittee on International Trade
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49:N 72/3/980-3
- Herzstein, Robert
- Featherston, C. Moxley, 1914-1998
- Fay, William Michael, 1915-2000
- Simpson, Charles Reagan, 1921-
- Parker, Edna G., 1930-1996
- Ekman, Sheldon V.
- United States. Tax Court—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- "HG 96-83."
View MARC record | catkey: 17300009