Panama Canal Act oversight : hearing before the Subcommittee on Panama Canal/Outer Continental Shelf of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session on the amending of the Panama Canal Act of 1979 concerning the Panama Canal Commission's authority to adjust and pay claims for vessel damage; the commission's accounting methods in setting aside toll revenues to pay claims; and the status of pending vessel damage claims, December 2, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Panama Canal/Outer Continental Shelf
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 115 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 97-46."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17300058