2008 ACSM annual meeting - Select symposium - Structural versus functional vascular adaptation to exercise in humans [electronic resource] / by the American College of Sports Medicine
- Additional Titles:
- Structural versus functional vascular adaptation to exercise in humans : ACSM select symposium
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (75 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Duncker, Dirk J., Green, Daniel J. (Daniel John), Joyner, Michael J., and American College of Sports Medicine
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- History of measures of vascular structure and function in humans -- Structural and functional vascualr adaptations to exercise training in human conduit and resistance vessels -- Coronary adaptations to exercise.
- The (3) presentations from the Select Symposium at the 2008 ACSM annual meeting on the relationship between exercise and vascular structure and function are included on a single DVD. Almost two hours of authoritative information and insights, featuring: History of Measures of Vascular Structure and Function in Humans (Michael J. Joyner), Structural and Functional Vascular Adaptations to Exercise Training in Human Conduit and Resistance Vessels (Daniel J. Green), Coronary Adaptations to Exercise (Dirk J. Duncker).
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Sports medicine and exercise science in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17300860