A comprehensive approach to student-athlete training and development [electronic resource] / presented by Kevin Conlon and Robert Leonard
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- ACSM ranked sport-specific training at number eight among the top 20 worldwide fitness trends for 2010. Not surprisingly, a number of medically integrated fitness facilities are providing a variety of sport-specific training programs, with various degrees of success. A Comprehensive Approach to Student-Athlete Training and Development provides an overview of the student-athlete development model that is currently being used successfully within two healthcare systems. This innovative prototype for training student-athletes was developed as a possible replacement for current approaches to conditioning grade school and high school male and female student-athletes.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Sports medicine and exercise science in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17300901