Functional evaluation of the hip and pelvis [electronic resource] / presented by Peter Seidenberg and Jimmy Bowen ; produced by the American College of Sports Medicine
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Introduction -- Physical examination -- Demonstration -- Questions and answers.
- Functional Evaluation of the Hip and Pelvis features a workshop that explains how to conduct a functional assessment of an athlete who has hip pain. Using a case study as an example, the DVD details the key factors that should be considered when conducting a physical examination of the hip and pelvis of an injured athlete. The DVD also provides a hands-on demonstration of how to perform several of the steps involved in the hip and pelvis evaluation.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Sports medicine and exercise science in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17300960