The inner unit [electronic resource] / presented by Cathleen Murakami
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (104 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Murakami, Cathleen, 1957-
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Part 1 -- Part 2 -- Part 3 -- Part 4.
- The core of the body encompasses the transverses abdominus, diaphragm, pelvic floor, and multifidus. The Inner Unit details why it is absolutely necessary for health/fitness professionals to deepen the relationship between them as a unit in order to advance their Pilates practice. The DVD reviews how this group of muscles functions as a team through fascial continuations, and details how to find these muscular components individually and coordinate them synergistically.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Sports medicine and exercise science in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17300988