Physical activity—why it’s so difficult to shift the population needle [electronic resource] / presented by Adrian Bauman
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource ( min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Bauman, Adrian E. (Adrian Ernest)
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- The population needle and our beliefs about physical activity -- Population challenges & strategy development.
- Physical Activity—Why It’s So Difficult to Shift the Population Needle provides an overview of the population needle and how it is traveling. The DVD also explores how the “evidence base for action” can be constructed to increase the population levels of physical activity. In addition, critically reflecting on the existing evidence, the DVD discusses the best of approaches to shift the needle.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Sports medicine and exercise science in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17301053