Total body fit—tubing challenge! [electronic resource] / presented by Carol Murphy
- Additional Titles:
- Total body fit : tubing challenge
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (105 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Murphy, Carol (Fitness trainer)
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Introduction and lecture -- The work-out.
- Tubing is one of the most popular pieces of equipment used in health/fitness clubs today. Total Body Fit—Tubing Challenge! is packed full of solo- and partner-resistance tubing exercises, designed to enhance fitness and performance goals. The DVD explains why and how to employ the fundamentals of functional performance and functional movement patterns to create "usable strength."
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Sports medicine and exercise science in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17301108