Stress management for body, mind, and spirit [electronic resource] / written by IDEA Health & Fitness Association ; presented by Larry Cammarata ; produced by Healthy Learning
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (106 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Cammarata, Larry, IDEA Health & Fitness Association, and Healthy Learning Videos
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Relaxation skills, clear thinking, and self-awareness are all essential ingredients of sound stress management. Stress Management for Body, Mind, and Spirit provides an opportunity for viewers to learn and experience skills, such as progressive muscular relaxation, cognitive restructuring, and mindfulness. The video also addresses the issues of the cultivation of self-knowledge, connection and community, living with intention, the power of the heart, and the importance of clear communication. More than simply how to use a particular mechanical technique, the video offers a view of stress management as an essential self-management skill that extends to the body, mind, heart, and spirit of individuals, as well as the quality of their relationships. The benefits of integrating the wisdom of these skills into one’s personal life and professional roles is also discussed.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 24, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Sports medicine and exercise science in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17301260