Unique challenges for increasing physical activity among minority children [electronic resource] / written by the American College of Sports Medicine ; presented by Sofiya Alhassan, Stewart G. Trost, Dianne S. Ward, Karin A. Pfeiffer and Deborah R. Young ; produced by Healthy Learning
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- The (5) presentations from the Select Symposium at the 2010 ACSM annual meeting in Baltimore, Maryland that explored the inherent obstacles to a higher level of participation in physical activity by minority children and what steps can be undertaken to reverse this situation are offered in a single video. Featuring almost two hours of authoritative information and insights.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 24, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Sports medicine and exercise science in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17301372