Power yoga for fitness professionals [electronic resource] / written by IDEA Health & Fitness Association ; presented by Stacy McCarthy ; produced by Healthy Learning
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (105 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- McCarthy, Stacy, IDEA Health & Fitness Association, and Healthy Learning Videos
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Many exercisers find power yoga’s straight forward, athletic and fitness-oriented style appealing. Power Yoga for Fitness Professionals explains how personal trainers and group-exercise instructors can create rhythm and flow in their yoga classes, while emphasizing breath, internal locks, and focus. The video details how individuals can experience authentic, traditional yoga with a modern sensibility.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 24, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Sports medicine and exercise science in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17301373