Review of protein intake for clients and athletes [electronic resource] / written by IDEA Health & Fitness Association ; presented by Tavis Piattoly ; produced by Healthy Learning
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Considerable controversy exists concerning the amount of protein intake that is required for athletic populations. Review of Protein Intake for Clients and Athletes provides an overview of the history of protein intake and how it applies to athletic performance and recovery. The video is designed to help health/fitness professionals better understand protein metabolism, absorption, and digestion rates, its function and scientific recommendations for weight loss, and the significance of protein timing for muscle recovery and growth.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 24, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Sports medicine and exercise science in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17301388