Flex, don't stretch [electronic resource] / written by the American College of Sports Medicine ; presented by Tom House ; produced by Healthy Learning
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (50 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- House, Tom, 1947-, American College of Sports Medicine, and Healthy Learning Videos
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Flex, Don't Stretch provides a detailed overview of how to develop total-body flexibility by flexing, rather than stretching, the muscles of the body. The video reviews the three basic positions and movements that are a prerequisite for a functional program for developing flexibility. In an easy-to-understand manner, the video explains and demonstrates a flexibility program, complete with exercises that address the key muscles of the body—from feet to fingertips.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 24, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Sports medicine and exercise science in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17301401