Power : its myths and mores in American art, 1961-1991 / Holliday T. Day ; with essays by Brian Wallis, Anna C. Chave, and George E. Marcus ; artists' profiles by Catsou Roberts, and a photographic essay by Christopher Scoates and Debra Wilbur
- Day, Holliday T.
- Indianapolis, Ind. : Indianapolis Museum of Art in cooperation with Indiana University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 159 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, Akron Art Museum, and Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Indianapolis Museum of Art, September 5-November 3, 1991, Akron Art Museum, January 18-March 21, 1992, and the Virginia Museum fo Fine Arts, May 11-July 12, 1992.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1731865